Dr. Scott Frey, MSD, DDS
Dr. Scott Frey attended Washington University in St. Louis, majoring in Chemistry, before early admittance to the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. He graduated in the top of his class and was inducted into the Tau Kappa Omega dental honor society.
Dr. Frey obtained his post-doctoral master’s degree and completed his certification in orthodontics at the University of Colorado. He is board certified in orthodontics, a published scientific author, inventor, and an international authority and lecturer on Invisalign® and esthetic orthodontics.
Between dental school and orthodontic residency, Dr. Frey held a faculty position at the University of the Pacific teaching dental esthetics and occlusion, and worked in private practice as a family dentist.
Dr. Frey is passionate about teaching and is frequently invited to lecture to orthodontists around the world on behalf of Invisalign, Henry Schein Orthodontics, the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, and numerous orthodontic associations. He has been extensively published as a scientific author, is the inventor of the Ember Light Therapy Device, and is responsible for developing the treatment paradigms of Orthosculpture® and Soft Tissue Orthodontics®. Dr. Frey is a reviewer for the Journal of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Angle Orthodontist, and for his achievements in practice has been inducted as a Fellow to the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
Scott and his wife, Sarah, were married on New Year’s Eve, 2011, and are excited to put down roots with their two children, Harrison and Kathryn, in the Tidewater area.
Fast Facts about Dr. Frey
- Born and raised in Pennsylvania
- Taco Bell Aficionado
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- University of Colorado, orthodontics residency, Certification in Orthodontics, and post-doctoral Master of Science in Dentistry degree
- Certifications And Honors
- Board Certification, American Board of Orthodontics
- Clinical Faculty & Speaker, Invisalign
- Top 1% Provider, Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
- Speaker, Henry Schein Orthodontics
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Fellow, World Congress Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Tau Kappa Omega Dental Honor Society
- Professional Associations
- College of Diplomats of ABO
- American Association of Orthodontics Foundation Vanguard & Keystone Societies
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Reviewer, Journal of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Reviewer, Angle Orthodontist
- Invisalign Orthodontic Advisory Board Member